Nai Yang beach lies along the northwestern coastline and is where the Sirinat National Park office is located. It is a very long pristine sandy beach with intact casuarina reserves and is suitable for total relaxation and bathing. Thanks to it serenity and very natural ambience, it is very popular among local people. The national park has its own service including guesthouses, tent s, available at a reasonable price.
- Very long and ample stretch of sand
- Thai people’s favorite beach
- Cool shady seaside under verdant casuarina foliage
- With designation under the national park, it is a far cry from hustle and bustle elsewhere
- The national park provides bungalows and tents for tourists.
- A few medium-sized hotels nearby
- A generous choice of restaurants
- There is tour and excursion service, which is situated off the national park’s premises.
- Pick-up/taxi joints off national-park premises