“The eyes” are one of the most sensitive organs in the body. They give us the sense of sight, allowing us to learn more about the surrounding world. We use our eyes in daily activities we perform to develop our potentiality and make a decision. If left unprotected or untreated, it can cause the probability of visual abnormalities, which may lead to loss of vision.
The Eye Center is renowned for general and sub-specialty eye care, including all kind of eye diseases by ophthalmologists and vitreoretinal/glaucoma specialists.
With the latest technology, the center provides the full spectrum in prevention, diagnostics and treatment options for eye conditions and examination; for example, glaucoma, corneal transplantation, cataract removal surgery, eye care for the elderly, vision screening, etc.
Treatments & Services
Patient Consultation Services
- Diabetic Retinopathy Prevention for Diabetes Patients.
- Eye Care for the Elderly
- For contact-lenses users
- High blood pressure may cause the eye damage.
Treatment by Ophthalmologists
- Glaucoma Specialist
- Specialists in Corneal Disease and Vision Problems
- Specialists in Pediatric Eye Diseases and Crossed Eye (Strabismus) Treatment
- Vitreoretinal Specialists
- Cataract Removal Surgery
- Corneal Transplantation for Patients of Eye Center, Thai Red Cross
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Pterygium Surgery
- Refractive Lens Exchange (Phacoemulsification with intraocular lens implantation)
- Vitreoretinal Surgery (Retina and Vitreous Surgery)